To apply for an ABIE Germany membership, please download one of the membership forms below, fill in the required information and fax it to: +49 (0)69 7191 8844
To view the pdf documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
The annual fee for individual membership is EUR 75. Spouses/partners of members can also become full members for an additional 25 EUR. Individual membership is not transferable to another person. Individuals relocating can transfer their membership between ABIE in Europe to Australia and vice versa.
The annual fee for corporate membership is EUR 500. Corporate membership entitles a business to nominate up to five (5) staff to attend ABIE Germany events and participate in the ABIE XING lounge. Representatives may be substituted if a person leaves during the membership period.
ABIE Germany offers its Corporate Members the following additional benefits:
- Advertising exposure through company logo on our brochure and the new ABIE Germany website
- Inform members of news, special offers and new products through our Member's News Section of the website
- Contribute articles for newsletters and speakers for events
Membership at ABIE Germany provides the following benefits:
- A forum and network of business people and business information
- A range of informative functions for business people which offer real value to attendees
- The opportunity to network and attend functions of other ABIE branches in Europe and Australia
- An opportunity to establish valuable business contacts
- Leverage opportunities through associated networks such as the Deutsch-Asiatischer Wirtschaftskreis
- Excellent connections to the Australian government offices, such as Embassy, Consulate, Australian Trade Commission, etc.
- Access to the ABIE Online Lounge on Xing
Membership at ABIE Germany is open to all who have an interest in Australia or Australians who wish to extend their network in Europe. In principle,
- If you are a German business which has links to Australia
- If you are an Australian business operating in Germany
- If you are an Australian living in Europe or
- If you are employed by an Australian company, firm, partnership or venture or
- If you are employed by an organisation which carries on business in or with Australia or
- If you are looking for networking contacts to Australia